Key Stage 2 Teacher
Main Pay Scale – Newly Qualified Teacher
Full Time contract
Start date: 1st September 2021
Byron Primary School is a large primary school in the heart of Gillingham.
The leadership team are looking for a Key Stage 2 Teacher wishing to make a real difference, be fully committed to providing high quality learning for our children and who will support the school’s core aim to raise levels of attainment and increase the rate of pupil progress.
The school became an academy in January 2016 as part of The Westbrook Trust and works very closely with the schools in the trust for the benefit of pupils and staff.
If you are interested in applying for a position at this school, please come and visit. The job description and application form can be found at the bottom of this page.
The successful candidates will:
- have high expectations of pupils and themselves
- be keen to work as part of a passionate and committed team
- be committed to planning and delivering an exciting interactive curriculum
- produce lessons which are at least good
We can offer:
- a leadership team with a proven track record
- excellent cross-school CPD opportunities
- a friendly and supportive staff team
- a well-resourced working environment
- a learning and working environment which is constantly seeking to improve
- pupils willing to learn and make progress
- a school community committed to raising progress and attainment
Please contact Lorraine Spickett on 01634 852981 for an application form or to arrange a visit.
The closing date for applications is Friday 7th May at 12pm.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, achieving equal opportunities and combating discrimination. Any offer of employment will be subject to references suitable to us and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced criminal records bureau (CRB) disclosure.